Lead Developer Full-Stack (dMRV + web3)
Enter the future of dMRV, renewables and sustainable fuels with Verity Tracking
Verity is a digital Measurement, Reporting and Verification (dMRV) system allowing the verified tracking and data-driven scoring of sustainability attributes such as carbon intensity scores in low carbon energy and fuels value chains. Verity is using smart contracts and digital asset technologies to track the sustainability of a product and make the most value out of it.
At Verity, we believe in the power of emerging technologies and economic incentives for sustainable behavioural change. Being part of our team will mean you will contribute to establish new standards of quality and transparency in carbon accounting for sustainability markets, with a level of trust and transparency that has not yet been seen in the market.
The system is currently being applied and developed with leading companies in the production of biofuels and Sustainable Aviation Fuels and will be extended to other commodities and markets.
You will be developing DLT-based products for sustainability tracking and supply-chain management and digitalizing existing production practices with innovative solutions to improve sustainability standards and reduce carbon emissions. You will design and implement seamless processes which will allow companies to track green house gases emissions through their product supply chain. You will drive suitable user experience through innovative software design. You will be working together with project members and partners located in Europe, in the USA and other regions. You will act as lead developer within of team of multiple technical specialists (back-end, front-end, UX/UI, data sciences, devops, cloud specialists). You will help integrate blockchain, smart contracts and tokenization solutions into our application. You will join strategic meetings with key stakeholders, customers and third parties. You will help us meet a high-quality standard for our projects and our customers by turning existing software MVPs into enterprise-grade solutions and making them understandable internally and externally.
- Strong experience with following tech stack: GoLang, PostgreSQL, React.js, RESTful APIs, JSON, Python
- Min. 6 years’ experience as a backend developer
- Relevant full-stack development experience working on Enterprise-grade projects or startups
- Experience building microservices
- Passion for software development, esp. modern backend technologies
- Experienced with cloud-computing infrastructure
- Interest in sustainability topics (i.e., ESG, carbon markets, sustainable supply chains)
- Passionate in blockchain and web3 and willing to learn more
- Experienced with smart contract development (e.g. Ethereum, Polygon)
- Agility and self-organization
- Result orientation, conceptual and analytical thinking
- Comfortable operating in an Agile environment
- Collaborative by nature; willing to give and receive feedback
- Open to learning
- You have fun at doing your work and hence being good at it
- Become part of a young and successful team with already first major projects in the field of Blockchain and FinTech, and ready to develop new Climate Tech solutions
- Deal with topics that are really fun, impactful, interesting, and challenging
- Leave your footprint, because your ideas are important to us
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office)
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side
- Our claim is always to know more than the others: continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a “must” for every employee
- Flexible working times
- Excellent infrastructure and benefits
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
tracking and tokenizing for the low-carbon sustainable fuels of the future