Carbon Architect Intern
🌴 About Ivy
A single on-chain platform that fast-tracks onboarding, validation and funding of early-stage carbon projects. We’re on a mission to fund the next generation of climate projects and enable the world to invest in carbon as an asset.
You would not only work on helping combat climate change with the most exciting technology but do so in the most impactful stage of a startup and with a high-performance and enthusiastic team.
Please read the article of our friend John to learn more about ReFi (Regenerative Finance); the DeFi space Ivy is proud to be part of.
Mission: Become the funding engine of the carbon economy
Vision: Enable the world to invest in carbon as an asset
✅ Main responsibilities
As the Carbon Architect intern, you will be responsible for doing and communicating impactful research in blue carbon project development. This includes reaching out to early-stage projects, setting up the first contact, reading, understanding, assessing and summarizing feasibility studies, and writing in-depth content around exciting developments in the field.
- Help to find, reach out and evaluate exciting early-stage carbon projects.
- Write articles and whitepapers around the latest trends in our industry (in English).
- Understand, read and assess feasibility studies.
- Communicate your learnings with our development team and directly contribute to proprietary tech development.
- Current studies in natural resource management, forestry, agriculture, environmental engineering, or related fields.
- Effective communication, analysis and organizational skills.
- Interested and eager to learn about the voluntary carbon markets.
- Fluent in English or other languages, such as Spanish or French, are an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Team player who can work effectively in a small, fast-paced, and distributed team.
Nice to have:
- An overview of the voluntary carbon market, standards, and certification is a HUGE plus.
- On-the-ground understanding of the realistic decarbonization-project development costs, implementation time, etc. (e.g., planting, community engagement, government relations, operational costs).
📢 What we offer
- Remote working - we're a distributed team and believe in working where you're happiest and most productive.
- All necessary equipment you need.
- A fun working environment with much room for creativity.
- A young and international team.
- Dogs in the office (if you don't have one, we can help you find one).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling anyone to fund pre-certified carbon projects.