Our ideal candidate will not only be social media savvy and great at networking but will genuinely care about getting others interested and involved in making climate data more accessible to everyone.
What will you do?
- Moderate dClimate’s Discord, Twitter, Telegram, and any other appropriate community channels
- Help new community members navigate the ecosystem
- Be up to date on our documentation so you can answer questions with ease
- Work with our designer to generate content for social posting (relevant graphics, memes, tweet threads)
What do you need?
- You are an active contributor to open-source projects and care deeply about the emerging web3 space
- Nice to have previous experience in community management / shitposting
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working without supervision and daily guidance, we ideally want to give you the reins and trust you to excel at what you do (of course we are always here to help along the way)
- We are partially remote but the ability to work and be accessible to the team in EST (New York time) is preferable
Nice to Haves
- Technical literacy to be able to assist users or explain to users how the platform works
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The First Decentralized Network for Climate Data.