Head of Marketing
As the Head of Marketing, you will serve as the critical leader of our direct to consumer and corporate offerings, creating the strategy for marketing our products and overseeing the execution of marketing activities within your team. You will work in close partnership with the Chief Brand Officer to develop marketing strategies for each of these audiences.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of marketing experience at an agency and/or in-house at a tech, finance, or innovative consumer brand
- 3+ years building, inspiring, and leading teams
- Proven track record in cultivating and growing communities from the start
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in planning and managing a range of marketing activities, including social media and influencer campaigns, paid media, email marketing and live events
- Deep knowledge, experience, and proven efficiencies of major social platforms (i.e. TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Demonstrated experience in searching, fostering, building, and negotiating external relationships for influencer, PR and networking projects
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Adept with Microsoft office tools
- Basic graphic design skills preferred
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identifying relevant social media channels and oversee social media / community manager
- Developing paid media strategy and identify key hires / agency partners
- Developing and execute email marketing strategy with content marker
- Developing content strategy for email, social, web and other key channels
- Creating and execute a plan for conferences and events
- Collaborating with Art Director on Flowcarbon’s brand assets and aesthetic
- Defining KPIs and measurement of all marketing efforts
- Identifying key hires for marketing for both B2C and B2B initiatives
- Supporting copywriting for emails, social posts, and content activation
- Identifying and creating offline opportunities to engage the digital climate community
Equal employment opportunity
Flowcarbon is an equal opportunity employer. We are a female founded company, we value diversity and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Our HQs are New York City and Berlin — the team works in a hybrid weekly setup with 3 days in-person and 2 days remote. We will consider remote-only team members for certain roles, please apply regardless of your location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Climate solutions, powered by blockchain.