Structured Finance Lead
As Structured Finance Lead, you will help define our financing strategy, structure innovative debt instruments and drive the sourcing and execution of all debt-related deals. Further, you will act as a resource for banks and potential investors and grow our partner network in the US.
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of experience within institutional fixed income sales, having a solid understanding of structured products
- Corporate finance background with carbon, natural assets, natural infrastructure
- Able to find creative solutions for our structured products
- Project and/or financial product underwriting experience
- Prior experience with corporate credit and structured product investing
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading business development with a focus on sales and distribution of structured products (ABS, CLO, etc.)
- Maintaining dialogue with portfolio managers and traders at insurance companies, money managers, and hedge funds with a dedicated focus on structured finance assets
- Proactively developing new financing ideas and strategies that generate value for clients, and using such ideas to originate business opportunities
- Analyzing key risk elements of project finance structures
- Negotiating with capital investors and fostering relationships with investment banks, brokerage firms and company shareholders
- Evaluating the liquidity risk of new carbon products and making recommendations for senior management, shareholders and clients
Equal employment opportunity
Flowcarbon is an equal opportunity employer. We are a female founded company, we value diversity and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Our HQs are New York City and Berlin — the team works in a hybrid weekly setup with 3 days in-person and 2 days remote. We will consider remote-only team members for certain roles, please apply regardless of your location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Climate solutions, powered by blockchain.