Marketing & Brand Strategy Manager
Are you a highly curious brand identity maven who thrives on culture setting? Do you develop stakeholder relationships with ease and thrive on ensuring product launches are accessible? Do you have the ability to take abstract ideas, design communications plans, and deliver the details?
Reporting to the Director of Ecosystem you will work closely with the ecosystem team to implement strategies allowing for the growth of our brand and digital products. You will be successful if you are highly creative, have a strategic mindset, and are a hands-on leader with experience growing and scaling audiences. You will lead the marketing + brand team in the development of creative assets and content that fuel engagement and relationship with Regen Network’s community.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the iteration of overall brand direction, positioning, and narrative, ensuring it remains fresh and relevant in the ever-changing blockchain and Refi space
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of brand marketing campaigns, technical product launches, and go-to-market strategies
- Align marketing strategy with business objectives and product strategy, and create and pitch marketing campaigns to product leadership
- Identify and develop product positioning and messaging for buyer, user, and community personas
- Develop business development tools and presentations to effectively communicate product features and capture new users and community engagement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, engineering, design, and business development
- Manage marketing and PR teams and set marketing goals for content development and distribution for product marketing, program marketing, and organizational marketing
- Own, define, and evolve Regen Network’s corporate and digital product brand strategies in digital, socials, PR and partnership marketing
- Oversee and report on marketing analytics, performance, and sentiment, including dashboards, report, and ad hoc analysis
- Act as primary point of contact for external brand marketing partnerships
- Craft external events strategy and build relationships with global blockchain conference organizers, including sponsorships and speaking engagements, managing relationships with partners and collaborators as we become more involved with IRL, hackathon, and virtual events, and informing priorities for attendance across events and ecosystems.
- Support the Director of Ecosystem in developing internal events (side-events, meetups, team retreats) and coordinate planning and logistics with the administrative assistant.
- You are web3-native, actively involved in the ReFi movement, familiar with the Cosmos ecosystem, and contributing to DAOs and protocol projects
- You have 8+ years in a marketing leadership role building cross-functional teams in global environments, enjoy taking ownership, and are a natural leader
- Culture, vision, and impact give you purpose, you have a deep relationship with the natural world, and a drive to positively impact climate change
- You have a deep appreciation for organizational design, as experienced by past experience collaborating across teams to maximize efficiency, and are able to inspire and develop a powerful creative team
- You have a demonstrated mastery of developing a blockchain enabled product experience, as evidenced by your vast knowledge of the creative-technology landscape
- You thrive in creative brand strategy and brand management, are a visionary storyteller, and enjoy fast-paced, creatively activating environments
- You are a collaborative, flexible advocate who makes connections easily, influences stakeholders with ease, and enjoys cultivating strategic partnerships
- You have previous experience working remotely, leading distributed remote teams, and are an applicant in US time zones to allow for good communication and minimal scheduling issues
- You have a willingness to travel to conferences and thrive when creating and directing vibe-setting blockchain industry events
- Extensive understanding of Twitter, Discord, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Comfortable with Slack, Zoom, Google Drive, and Notion
- Knowledge of Figma
A rapidly growing small team of experienced individuals, iterating and scaling fast, where you’ll be hands-on, collaborating, and learning right away. The opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team that celebrates personal agency. Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the blockchain, Cosmos, and Regenerative Finance space.
We are a fully-remote team working across 4 continents. Competitive salary with token/equity compensation plan. Benefits for US-residents include full health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision. Time off: unlimited. Work week: Monday to Thursday (4 day work week).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Regen Network is a global marketplace & contracting platform for Earth's ecosystem assets, services, and data.